Villa Teresa - Gabiano Monferrato, Piedmont - Vacation rental
Luxury rental villas Piedmont Vineyards
Italy villa with pool and view
Enticing villa with pool and lovely views over the vineyards in Gabiano Monferrato, Piedmont.
Completely restructured into a luxury home with top quality design furniture, the Villa Teresa is a hidden gem in the Piedmont vineyard hills providing a relaxing and gourmet vacation. Carefully preserving the original materials and highlighting the beautiful vaulted brick ceilings and terracotta tiles, this villa has been turned into a contemporary spacious home (420 m²) for 8 people in 4 bedrooms:
– The ground floor is composed of a lounge room with comfy couches and music system with hundreds of CDs and LPs, a cosy kitchen with oval marble table and access to the outdoor terrace and garden, a bedroom with double bed and bathroom with shower.
– The first floor features a charming library area with desk and computer, the master bedroom (air conditioned) with double bed, a mosaic tiled bathroom with shower, a relaxing music and TV room, a gym room with fitness equipment and an impressive spiral staircase – a unique piece combining wood and steal – leading up to the open space bedroom (air conditioned) with 2 single beds, TV and playstation, and an ensuite bathroom with tub.
– Going down towards the taverna, you’ll find a wine cellar with an extensive collection of wines and prosecco (available for purchase) and degustation area, couches and large TV, round table for cards games and chess. Access to the lower terrace to continue your wine tasting experiences outdoor during an aperitivo with local cheeses and cured meats.
– Independent from the villa, across the garden, is another house over two floors with a sitting area and small kitchen, bathroom with shower, and upstairs a bedroom (air conditioned) with double bed. From here the views over the vineyards are truly astounding.
Outside you can enjoy your sunny private garden (500 m²) with green lawn and swimming pool, dream away in the sun loungers, or fire up the barbecue for unforgettable evenings while admiring the views over the surrounding landscape.
The Villa Teresa is located in the small medieval hamlet of Gabiano Monferrato, almost on top of the hill, within walking distance of a bar with panoramic terrace and an excellent restaurant in the nearby castle. Down the hill you’ll reach the village centre for your local groceries and on the Sunday market you’ll find a variety of seasonal products from the local farmers. The amazing castle ‘Castello di Gabiano’ and its park and labyrinth is certainly worth of a visit, offers a quality restaurant and organizes wine tastings in their cellars. They also have e-bikes for rent, and there are suites available in their hotel should you have some extra guests visiting.
Monferrato is one of the key areas of the famous Piedmont region and, extending over hilly areas towards the area of the Langhe, is one of the most important wine producing zones in Italy. The Vineyard Landscape of Piedmont is inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List thanks to the outstanding value of its wine culture. Each small town that overlooks these beautiful hills has its own story to tell with castles, sanctuaries & monasteries. The territory is rich in great wines and excellent food is the rule.
The region enjoys a central location between the cities of Milan and Turin, the northern Italian Lakes and mountains, and the Mediterranean Sea in Liguria: all about 1 – 1.30 hour drive away from the villa.
RENTAL CONDITIONS VILLA TERESA:
Welcome hamper and basic pantry items (olive oil, spices, pasta, sauce etc), utilities, cleaning (twice per week), bed linen and bathroom towels (change twice per week), air conditioning, wireless internet, smart TV, DVD blu-ray, playstation, music sound systems, Apple computer, dishwasher, washer and dryer, wine cellar, baby bed and high chair, garden, barbecue (gas), fitness equipment, swimming pool (4,4 x 8m; depth 1,2 – 1,5m), covered parking for one car
Extra to be paid:
– Security deposit by bank transfer (refundable): 2000 euro
– Heating (seasonal): 40 euro per day
– Wine cellar: bottles consumed charged at check-out
– Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
Arrival and departure:
– General minimum stay of 7 nights
– Minimum stay of 4 nights in mid-season
– Swimming pool approximately open from mid-May to end September; contact us for the exact dates before booking.
– Domestic animals allowed.
– Parties or events not allowed.
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, horse-riding courses, winery visits, e-bike rental and other extra services (upon prior request – to book directly with the service provider).
The guest will be required to sign a tourist rental contract with our agency Northitaly Villas (on behalf of the owner). See rental agreement. Please contact us for the details before booking.
Villa rental - Property Price
Villa rental - Rates
|Period||Price per night (€)||People included||Extra guest (€)||Minimum stay||Availability|
|13/08/2022 - 26/08/2022||840,00||0||0,00||7||On request|
|27/08/2022 - 30/09/2022||740,00||0||0,00||7||On request|
|01/10/2022 - 04/12/2022||640,00||0||0,00||4||On request|
|05/12/2022 - 16/12/2022||675,00||0||0,00||7||On request|
|17/12/2022 - 08/01/2023||1.050,00||0||0,00||7||On request|
|09/01/2023 - 31/03/2023||675,00||0||0,00||7||On request|
Villa rental - Property Address
Villa rental - Property Details
Villa rental - Facilities and Amenities
View on vineyards
Sound music system
Linen & towels
Sofa bed single
Two single beds
Villa rental - House Rules