COVID-19 BOOKING AND CANCELLATION:
We are constantly following up on the latest developments and in light of the general tourism industry practices we are offering a more flexible cancellation fee in case you can’t travel to your destination because of national or regional restrictions:
• Closure of the borders in Italy/area/municipality with the impossibility for the client to travel to the booked villa.
• Closure of the borders in the Client’s Country/area/municipality of residence with the impossibility for the client to travel to the booked villa.
Please contact us for the exact details of our cancellation policy.
We are here to assist you through your reservation process, so please do contact us if you still have any doubts.
COVID-19 TRAVEL INSURANCE:
Many travel insurance policies offer good medical coverage, but not all cover COVID-related problems. If that’s important to you, make sure to verify that the plan you’re buying specifically covers you in case you contract COVID:
• Coverage for medical expenses and trip cancellation due to COVID
• Check if you want to add “cancel for any reason” coverage, which gives you the option to cancel and get some reimbursement no matter what the reason
COVID-19 ENHANCED CLEANING AND SAFETY PROTOCOL:
We want to assure you that private villa holidays remain one of the safest ways to travel during these unprecedented times – we are committed to your health, welfare and safety ensuring the utmost in cleanliness and hygiene standards:
• All our holiday homes are undergoing enhanced cleanings and/or disinfection.
• All staff will follow the safety protocols and prevention guidelines.
HOW TO BOOK
Book with confidence – carefree luxury – our reservation process explained
FIND YOUR VILLA
We are here to help you choose the property that is more suitable for your needs, and complement it with experiences and services to make your stay one remember. Our multi-lingual reservations team has firsthand knowledge of the villas and destinations giving them the expertise to help you choose your villa.
We visit our properties regularly and managed them locally either ourselves or in direct collaboration with the property owners – there will be no other intermediate agencies to worry about – we will be happy to answer all your questions, give advice and point you in the right directions to find the villa of your dream.
BOOK YOUR VILLA
To confirm your booking, you will be requested to make a down payment of the rent:
– 40% deposit payment upon booking.
– 60% balance payment at 60 days before arrival.
The payment is possible by bank transfer or by credit or debit card via PayPal or Stripe. You will be informed about any extra payment fees for your choice of payment method.
Make sure to read all the specific rental conditions of your chosen property to know what is included and what not, and check any extras to be paid (normally in cash) upon or before arrival:
– Security deposit
– Any fees for cleaning/linen/heating etcetera
– Tourist tax
To protect all parties involved (guests and owners) we carefully follow all Italian legal obligations.
– Upon reservation we will request the details of the main contact person of your travelling group to stipulate a rental contract and to issue our agency’s invoice.
– Before arrival we will request the details of all of the guests to facilitate a smooth check-in and report to the local authorities.
A necessary bit of bureaucracy to ensure peace of mind for all!
Important – Transparency & Secure Booking:
Please carefully read our booking conditions in detail in our Terms and Conditions.
We are always ready to guide you through the booking process, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch by phone or by email.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND TRAVEL INSURANCE:
Cancellation is free of charge within 7 working days after our receipt of the deposit payment.
If you are forced to cancel your holiday you must inform us immediately, in order to provide us the opportunity to re-let the accommodation. Cancellation fees will apply as follows:
• 10% of the total amount from the day of reservation to 120th day before arrival
• 40% of the total amount from 119th to 60th day before arrival
• 100% of the total amount from the 59th day to the day of the arrival
Northitaly Villas does not offer travel protection insurance or cancellation insurance. You are strongly advised to have insurance to cover potential cancellation or delay, please contact your insurance agent.
PLAN AND ENJOY YOUR STAY
Now that your accommodation is secured, why not start planning your trip in detail and add some extra services and unique experiences to make your holiday unforgettable? Visit our free Concierge Services to learn more about what we offer and get in touch to create your perfect tailor-made itinerary.
REVIEW YOUR STAY
We’d really appreciate you emailing us a few thoughts about your stay, as your opinions matter so much to us:
– This will help us to guarantee the level of quality of our properties listed.
– This will help future guests in making their choice.