Villa Isa - Ispra, Lake Maggiore - Vacation rental
Luxury rental villas at Lake Maggiore
Italy lakefront villa with swimming pool
Distinctive stylish villa with pool directly on the lake shore in Ispra, Lake Maggiore.
Designed by a famous Milan architect, the Villa Isa has recently been renovated and expanded to accommodate comfortably up to 8/9 people in 4/5 bedrooms over various levels (400 m²):
– The entrance area leads, a few steps down, into the open plan living and dining room with large windows overlooking the lake and accessing the terrace with table for unmatched lake view dining. The fully equipped kitchen in the back goes out to a side outdoor area with barbecue and wood oven. A few steps up, overlooking the central living room, you’ll find a cozy relaxing corner with couches and open fire place.
– The upper level continues into the sleeping area with 2/3 air-conditioned bedrooms: a bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with tub, a bedroom with double bed, 2 bathrooms (one with tub and one with shower), and optionally a bedroom with single bed (see notes below).
– Going towards the lower level you’ll cross a children’s area with TV and music, connected to an outdoor covered patio with open fire place, towards the newly added extension.
– In this newly constructed area you’ll find a very spacious suite with a kitchenette, table and armchairs, desk, sofa and large TV, and a double round bed from where you can enjoy amazing views over the pool and the lake. Still in this incredible suite you’ll find a bathroom with shower, also functioning as a steam bath, and to top it off a Jacuzzi with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lake. Ultimately there is a room with 2 single beds, with sauna and ensuite bathroom with shower.
The outdoor will continue to impress you with its terraced garden featuring several corners and lawned areas to sit and relax. The pool area features an infinity swimming pool (fitted with a countercurrent swimming system) surrounded by sun loungers and beds, an outdoor shower, and a lovely flowered gazebo with couches to dream away while staring at the boats passing by. Following the stone stairs down you’ll reach a pebble beach for a refreshing swim in the lake.
Villa Isa is located in a dead-end street, guaranteeing you peace and safety, about 800 m from the village centre of Ispra which has a small number of shops, bars and restaurants. There is also a scenic lakefront promenade, marina, small beach and lakeside bars. Six km away is the charming laid-back village of Angera with the historic Castle ‘La Rocca’ and ferry to Arona. The villa is 15 km away from the charming town of Laveno, where you can hop on any ferry to explore the wonders of Lake Maggiore (regular crossings to the Borromeo islands, Stresa and Verbania).
(The map location is approximate, you will receive the exact location upon reservation confirmation.)
RENTAL CONDITIONS VILLA ISA:
Daily cleaning (4h), satellite TV, wireless internet, open fireplace, jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, washing machine, dishwasher, baby bed and high chair, garden, barbecue, swimming pool (10 x 5m; depth 1,2m; with countercurrent swimming system – heated at extra charge), lake access, canoe, garage and open parking
Extra to be paid before arrival:
– Security deposit by bank transfer to the owner (refundable): 2000 euro
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
– Final cleaning, bed sheets and bathroom and pool towels (obligatory): 400 euro
– Gas and heating: metered at 1,60 euro/m³ (included the first 100 euro)
– Electricity and air conditioning: metered at 0,66 euro/kw (included the first 100 euro)
– Heating pool (upon request): metered according to electricity use
– Tourist tax if applicable
Arrival and departure:
Reservations per week
– The single bedroom is optional and to be charged extra (see 9th person).
– Swimming pool approximately open from mid-May to end September; contact us for the exact dates.
– The lake access and the size of the beach depends a lot on the changing altitude of the water, it is not regularly cleaned up so debris will wash ashore. Swimming in the lake is possible.
– The guest must sign a waiver of liability on arrival with the owner regarding the use and risks of the villa.
– Domestic animals not allowed.
– Parties or events not allowed.
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request only – to book directly with the service provider).
The guest will be required to sign a tourist rental contract with our agency Northitaly Villas (on behalf of the owner). See booking conditions. Please contact us for the details before booking.
Villa rental - Property Price
Villa rental - Rates
|Period||Price per night (€)||People included||Extra guest (€)||Minimum stay||Availability|
|07/12/2023 - 07/01/2024||1.485,00||8||50,00||7||On request|
|08/01/2024 - 31/05/2024||1.485,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|01/06/2024 - 14/06/2024||1.865,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|15/06/2024 - 30/08/2024||1.865,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|31/08/2024 - 30/09/2024||1.865,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|01/10/2024 - 20/12/2024||1.485,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|21/12/2024 - 06/01/2025||1.865,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
Villa rental - Property Address
Villa rental - Property Details
Villa rental - Facilities and Amenities
Mooring place for a boat
Linen & towels
Villa rental - House Rules