Villa Nassi - Ispra, Lake Maggiore - Vacation rental
Luxury rental villas at Lake Maggiore
Italy lakefront villa
Peaceful villa in Ispra with garden on the shores of Lake Maggiore, Italy.
The private, spacious holiday Villa Nassi comfortably sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms (250 m²):
– On the main floor there is a spacious living room with open fire place and satellite TV, a dining area and fully-equipped kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub, and a terrace with outdoor furniture and fantastic views across the lake to the beautiful mountains beyond.
– On the first floor you will find a third double bedroom, a twin room with single beds, and two bathrooms (one with bathtub and one with shower).
The house is surrounded by a large private park (1 ha): adjacent to the house is a green lawn with sun loungers for relaxing and soaking up the sun. A table tennis table is also available for both children and parents to enjoy. Following the path down through the grounds, under the shade of the many trees, you’ll reach the shore of the lake. From here you can take a refreshing dip in the lake or simply enjoy the splendid views across the lake.
This vacation home ‘Villa Nassi’ is situated in a peaceful residential area in Ispra, 850m from the village centre which contains a small number of shops, bars and restaurants. There is also a scenic lakefront promenade, marina, small beach and lakeside bars. Six km away is the charming laid-back village of Angera with the historic Castle ‘La Rocca’ and ferry to Arona. The villa is only 15 km away from the charming town of Laveno, where you can hop on any ferry to explore the wonders of the lake (regular schedule towards the Borromeo islands, Stresa and Verbania Intra). The railway station of Laveno easily connects you with Milan city centre.
RENTAL CONDITIONS VILLA NASSI:
Water, electricity, gas, washing machine, dishwasher, satellite TV, wireless internet (4G, limited data usage), air conditioning in the living room, ceiling fans in bedrooms, garden, ping pong, lake access, parking
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
– Security deposit (refundable): 500 euro
– Final cleaning, bed linen and bathroom towels (obligatory): 300 euro
– Heating (metered): charged according to consumption
– Pets allowed (only upon prior request): 10 euro per day (maximum one pet)
– Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
Arrival and departure:
Bookings per week
– Due to the layout of the park outside with many steps and slopes, it is not recommended for persons with walking difficulties. The wooden steps going down to the lake can be slippery so extra care is advised especially with children.
– A walking path passes by next to the villa enticing you to take a panoramic walk (not suitable for people with walking difficulties!) along the lake to the lakeside area and beach of Ispra: click here for the itinerary.
– Parties or events not allowed.
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request only – to book directly with the service provider).
The guest will be required to sign a tourist rental contract with our agency Northitaly Villas (on behalf of the owner). See rental agreement. Please contact us for the details before booking.
Villa rental - Property Price
Villa rental - Rates
|Period||Price per night (€)||People included||Extra guest (€)||Minimum stay||Availability|
|31/05/2023 - 30/06/2023||480,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|01/07/2023 - 01/09/2023||555,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|02/09/2023 - 29/09/2023||432,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|30/09/2023 - 31/10/2023||360,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|01/11/2023 - 15/12/2023||400,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|16/12/2023 - 08/01/2024||555,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
|09/01/2024 - 17/05/2024||400,00||8||0,00||7||On request|
Villa rental - Property Address
Villa rental - Property Details
Villa rental - Facilities and Amenities
Linen & towels
Villa rental - House Rules