Villa Due Riviere - Stresa, Lake Maggiore - Vacation rental
Family friendly rental villas at Lake Maggiore
Italy villa with lakeview
Private vacation home with an incomparable lakeview for a comfortable stay at Lake Maggiore near Stresa.
This budget friendly villa, ideal for a large group or family, accommodates up to 9/10 people in 5 bedrooms:
– On the main floor you’ll find a spacious living room boasting large windows overlooking the lake, with a cozy sitting corner with couches and TV, and a dining table. Access to the garden area with barbecue, and to the terrace with outside table and panoramic lake views. Fully equipped kitchen. Laundry room and toilet. Bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with tub.
– On the first floor are a bedroom with double bed (can be divided into two singles) and access to a balcony, bedroom with single bed, bedroom with two single beds, bedroom with double bed and access to a balcony, two bathrooms with tub. Optionally an extra single foldaway bed can be added in one of the rooms.
Outside you can relax in the garden with views over the lake and the Borromean Islands, fire up the barbecue for memorable evening dinners, enjoy the Italian sun or pause in the shade while the kids run and play around. Don’t worry if you don’t feel for cooking, there’s two excellent restaurants within walking distance!
The Villa Due Riviere is situated in the hamlet of Campino, a peaceful area on a hill flank between the popular lakeside towns of Baveno (2,5 km) and Stresa (5 km), the most famous destination on Lake Maggiore. Enjoy a stroll along the lakeside promenade or walk through the narrow alley ways with many boutiques, cafés and restaurants. Hop on any ferry to discover the enchanting beauty of Lake Maggiore. Easy one day trips to explore the cities of Milan or Turin, the famous Piedmont vineyards, the romantic Lake Orta or the extensive trekking through the valleys behind the villa and beyond are also possible.
RENTAL CONDITIONS VILLA DUE RIVIERE:
Water, electricity, gas, TV, wireless internet, dishwasher, washing machine, baby bed and high chair, garden, barbecue, ping pong, parking
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
– Security deposit (refundable): 750 euro
– Final cleaning (obligatory): 200 euro
– Bed linen and bathroom towels (obligatory): 10 euro per person
– Heating (seasonal): 45 euro per day
– Pets allowed (upon prior request only): 10 euro per day per animal (maximum two pets).
– Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
Arrival and departure:
Reservations for not less than a period of one full week
– Events or parties not allowed.
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request – to book directly with the service provider).
Guests will be required to sign a tourist rental contract with the Northitaly Villas agency acting exclusively on behalf of the owner. Please contact us for the details before booking. We will happily send you a draft contract for your review.
Villa rental - Property Price
Villa rental - Rates
|Period||Price per night (€)||People included||Extra guest (€)||Minimum stay||Availability|
|14/08/2022 - 26/08/2022||316,00||9||20,00||7||Instant booking|
|27/08/2022 - 30/09/2022||340,00||9||25,00||7||Instant booking|
|01/10/2022 - 16/12/2022||310,00||9||25,00||7||On request|
|17/12/2022 - 08/01/2023||395,00||9||25,00||7||On request|
|09/01/2023 - 19/05/2023||310,00||9||25,00||7||On request|
|20/05/2023 - 30/06/2023||340,00||9||25,00||7||On request|
|01/07/2023 - 01/09/2023||395,00||9||25,00||7||On request|
Villa rental - Property Address
Villa rental - Property Details
Villa rental - Facilities and Amenities
Linen & towels
Two single beds
Villa rental - House Rules