Villa Peduzzi - Pigra, Lago di Como - Casa vacanza
Affitto ville di lusso al Lago di Como
Italia villa con piscina e servizi di concierge
Top of the hill luxury villa with pool in Pigra overlooking Lake Como. Villa Peduzzi offers one of the finest views of Lake Como, fully restored from a former medieval watchtower!
Aiming to provide you the most comfortable and luxurious stay, this very fine liberty style villa includes the services of a chef, daily housekeeping and a villa manager. The vacation villa is designed in a contemporary and stylish manner in keeping with the villa’s elegant features and accommodates 14 people in 8 air conditioned bedrooms over 5 levels (1231 m²), connected with an elevator:
– Entering the main floor through the elegant hall you’ll find the living room with open fire place and grand piano, a cosy TV room, fully equipped kitchen and dining room leading out to the terrace.
– On the lower floor with impressive large windows overlooking the lake is the gym and wellness area with various fitness equipment and steam room and shower. On the basement floor is also the laundry room and the independent caretaker’s apartment.
– On the first floor are 3 double bedrooms with balconies and 2 bathrooms.
– On the second floor are 4 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
– The last attic floor features a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and a large open space and entertainment area: TV, projector, music system, board games, pool table, kitchenette and toilet. Two roof terraces providing glorious views over the lake are accessed from this area. One of these boasts an attractive island bar and raised viewing platform. The perfect place for enjoying a day’s end sundowner.
Outside around the front of villa is a huge terrace overlooking the lake with chairs and sofas and table for outdoor dining. Next to the villa in the green garden is the long (22m) heated infinity pool with Jacuzzi, providing picture perfect views over the lake. There is also a pool house with a kitchen, island bar and seating area. The kids will have a blast in the playground in the woods offering a treehouse, trampoline, Tibetan bridges, zip line and slide. Mountain bikes are available to explore the nearby landscapes.
The Villa Peduzzi enjoys a unique position lying on top of a hill and sits in a park of 4.5 acres offering the peace and tranquility that is so difficult to find on Lake Como. The villa has its own luxury boat in Argegno allowing you to travel in comfort, to your own timetable and directly to where you want to go (particularly useful to access some of the lovely lakeside restaurants). Sunscreen, a picnic hamper and a few bottles of something bubbly is all you need. It is also the perfect boat for water sports!
At 881 metres above the lake and with no immediate neighbours, the villa is an oasis of calm. Yet the pretty perched mountain village of Pigra is only 300 metres away and the popular lakeside village of Argegno can be reached from the cable car station located 500 metres from the villa gates – a 5 minutes scenic lift ride down to the lake. Driving down to the lake is 14 km (taking about 25 minutes) but a taxi service can be arranged for your convenience.
RENTAL CONDITIONS VILLA PEDUZZI:
Welcome drink and snack, utilities, linen and towels (twice per week), air conditioning, heating, villa manager, housekeeping service, chef & assistant for lunch and dinner (food and beverage excluded), baby bed and high chair, elevator, piano, billiards table, gym equipment, steam room, wireless internet, smart and satellite TV, Sonos audio systems, video games, garden, barbecue, heated swimming pool and jacuzzi, children’s playground, mountain bikes, parking, boat (Axopar_28 – 9 people)
– Security deposit by bank transfer (refundable): 10000 euro
– Food deposit by bank transfer (refundable): 2000 euro
– Tourist tax if applicable
Arrival and departure:
Minimum stay 7 days – Saturday to Saturday in high season
– Pets not allowed.
– All staff is available 6 days per week (the villa manager and housekeeping 8 hours per day); extra days/hours upon request at extra charge.
– Events and weddings (upon prior request only): contact us.
– The villa is situated up the hill reachable by car through winding roads (14 km from the lakeside) or a convenient cable car from Aregno to Pigra (5 minutes lift ride).
The guest will be required to sign a tourist rental contract with our agency Northitaly Villas (on behalf of the owner). See rental agreement. Please contact us for the details before booking.
Affitto Villa - Prezzi
Affitto Villa - Listino prezzi
|Periodo||Prezzo a notte (€)||Persone incluse||Ospite extra (€)||Soggiorno minimo||Disponibilità|
|24/02/2021 - 28/05/2021||6.300,00||14||0,00||7||Su richiesta|
|29/05/2021 - 01/10/2021||7.750,00||14||0,00||7||Su richiesta|
|02/10/2021 - 17/12/2021||6.300,00||14||0,00||7||Su richiesta|
|18/12/2021 - 10/01/2022||7.750,00||14||0,00||7||Su richiesta|
|11/01/2022 - 27/05/2022||6.300,00||14||0,00||7||Su richiesta|
Affitto Villa - Indirizzo della proprietà
Affitto Villa - Dettagli della proprietà
Affitto Villa - Servizi e caratteristiche
Area giochi all'aperto per bambini
Servizi di catering inclusi
Tavolo da biliardo
Cena di benvenuto
Location per eventi e matrimoni
Attrezzature da palestra
Barca a motore
Lenzuola & asciugamani
Affitto Villa - Regole